Welcome to We Care Spa!
Unlock Your BIRTHRIGHT With Our Age-Defying Health And Wellness Solutions
“Our world is toxic and our minds are loud and our energy is lacking. We Care is an oasis where people can unplug, recharge, and remind themselves what it feels like to be alive, awake, and thriving.” –Josh Radnor
Ready for your reminder?
“If there was one gift I could give to everyone, it would be a week at We Care Spa. It truly is life-changing.” –Matt Bomer
Ready for your gift to yourself?
“I love watching and feeling my body change over the time I am here—I always arrive tired and I always leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated with a renewed sense of vigor.” –Stockard Channing
Ready for your renewal?
We hear you. We see you. And most importantly, we feel you. You are not your symptoms. You’re not even the sum of them. You’re far, far more. You—body, mind, and soul—are a carefully designed instrument, replete with specific intention and unparalleled perfection. When any part—no matter how tiny—goes awry, it’s time for someone to examine the whole you. Yes, treating a human being holistically sometimes requires more thought, more consideration, more care. But we don’t stand for cutting any corners…
We care enough to rebuild the whole you—we’d never dream of stopping halfway.
It’s as simple as that. It’s what everyone deserves, but sadly something only celebrities typically know about or have access to. But we’re all human, and Josh Radnor—of How I Met Your Mother fame—voices a universal sentiment when he describes How He met We Care:
“Like a lot of people, I can be pretty willful. I love giving myself over to the program, not thinking too much, surrendering and trusting that this program has been designed by experts and that if I do it fully I will receive all the benefits and more.”
How do we do it?
We pioneered the movement of juice fasting and colonics to detoxify the body, mind, and spirit 30 years ago, and we’re still leading it today. Our miraculous results have been staggering. Over 80% of our clients come back again, and again, and again. It is no secret that at some point, you’ll have no choice but to invest in your health. As we age, we all do. But what most people don’t realize is that they have a choice. It’s up to you how exactly you’d like to invest in it—and how much. With ongoing surgeries and never-ending drug prescriptions? Or with natural treatments and lifestyle alterations that work preventatively too—and are ultimately kinder to your wallet?
Our philosophy stands on five pillars:
- Fasting: By nutritive liquid fasting you free up energy to purify and cleanse your system. Your hourly drinks are meant to feed your cells, kidneys, liver, and tissues. The fasting also helps to stabilize blood sugar and heal the digestive system
- Body Treatments: Our range of over 40 different treatments serve to not only support your detox, but to also rejuvenate and restart the many intricate systems of your being. Choose from colonics to raindrop therapy, from wraps to hypnotherapy—every treatment is designed to put you on the fast track to your higher self
- Spiritual Awakening:. We think of the body and spirit as being separate entities, but that means we often overlook how closely connected they are. They may be different facets of us, but they are intertwined so carefully and purposefully that you cannot treat one without treating the other. Don’t expect to awaken the body without awakening the spirit. Both deserve your full attention and care when healing holistically.
- Education: Perhaps the greatest testament to how much We Care is the fact that we don’t want the inner workings of our miracles to remain secrets. We want to shout every piece of knowledge, every ounce of wisdom from the rooftops. It is our deepest desire to teach and empower you enough that you not only understand your own body more profoundly than anyone else, but that you never again feel limited by it.
- Movement: All transformation is movement. While at We Care, you’re moving towards a new you by making dietary and lifestyle changes. A crucial part of that transformation to consider is always literal movement. You’ll find your body signaling you to move, stretch, breathe—to be present in the body on which you’re suddenly devoting so much careful work. We incorporate yoga to gently support your system during your miraculous metamorphosis.
Each of these pillars contribute to an ultimate goal: detox. Even if you are already eating a healthy diet and living a healthy lifestyle, you’re still exposed to countless chemicals on a daily basis. Many foods we eat are full of agricultural chemicals, preservatives, chemical by-products, and synthetic additives that accumulate in our fat cells and tissues. There are also chemicals in the air, water, skincare products, cleaning supplies, and public plant-life. Your body was not made to digest them and after years of exposure, you become sluggish, toxic, and tired. Our program focuses on detoxification by supporting your body in eliminating these toxins.
It doesn’t matter how many years of emotional or physical turmoil you’ve been muddled in, or how far you are out of the limelight—you’ll always be center stage at We Care. Because that’s the degree of care your healing deserves: all attention on you. And it doesn’t matter how far you’ve walked down a road that doesn’t serve you, you can always turn around and come home to We Care. Because that’s what reviving your physical and spiritual health should feel like: a homecoming to your true self.
We’re not the only healers here; want to get a finger on our pulse? Take a tour of our sanctuary
Here to re-stock your supplement cabinet?