Our Spa Service Policies are fairly simple and designed to help us best serve you during your stay at We Care Spa.
- Please communicate all special needs or requests to Guest Services when booking your spa treatment.
- Please advise us if you have medical conditions or are under a physician’s care so we can provide the best service for you.
- If you require changes to your schedule, please speak with the Guest Service Coordinators at the Front Desk between 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM.
- Please remove jewelry prior to services.
- Arrive in the lounge area 10 minutes prior to your appointment time; arriving late robs you of valuable treatment time.
- Gratuities are not included in pricing but may be given as a reflection of outstanding service. Envelopes are provided at the Front Desk or, if more convenient for you, may be added to your bill at the end of your stay.
- All treatments and prices are subject to change without notice.
- The use of cell phones is prohibited in guest-use areas and treatment rooms.
As a courtesy to your therapist and to other guests, We Care Spa requires that changes or cancellation of treatments be made 24 hours prior to your scheduled time. In the case of a “NO SHOW” or cancellation without adequate notice, 50% of the treatment price will be added to your authorized credit card and reflected on your final bill.
Our goal is to create a customized spa schedule for you that reflects your goals and needs. Please call the Spa as soon as possible after making your We Care Spa reservation. We do our absolute best to accommodate all therapist requests, but we cannot guarantee availability of preferred therapists or treatments.