We are pleased to announce the reopening of We Care Spa. We are so excited to welcome you once again. Given that guest and employee health is our top priority, upon arrival, you will notice new procedures to ensure everyone’s safety. Our guidelines will reflect federal, state, and local government mandates. Our quest to revitalize your health and wellness continues!
Below are some of the other changes you can expect from us upon your return to the resort:
- Extensive cleaning and sanitizing, including the use of a UVC Light Blade.
- Staff has been thoroughly trained and received extensive education on new policies and procedures concerning COVID19 to follow our sanitation policy.
- Until further notice, our nightly occupancy is limited to 30 guests.
- Staff and guests are required to receive daily touchless temperature checks, staff upon arrival, and clients by 10 am each morning.
- We will use handheld germicidal ultraviolet fixtures to disinfect public areas and guest rooms.
- Treatment rooms have had ultraviolet lights installed for before and after treatments, as an added layer of safety.
- All our powders and supplements are now offered in individual containers, in addition to being offered at the community counter.
- All rooms now have refrigerators, so juices will be delivered daily in sterilized bottles.
- Daily housekeeping service will only be done on demand and without the guest present.
- Social Distancing and face covering will always be required on the property.
- Individual containers of hand sanitizer and gloves are provided in each guest room, along with additional germicidal disinfectants and cleaners.
To review all of the comprehensive measures we are implementing at We Care Spa here is a link to our COVID-19 Sanitation Policy.